Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get a 10% discount where I work, but it only applies to groceries, not petrol. However, there are some morons who like to think that we get discounts on petrol and make little asides to us about that, ie "I bet you people don't pay the same price as we do". You're right, in my case anyway; I don't buy petrol cuz I don't drive. But everyone else who works here and drives has to pay the same price as you. Also, it's cheaper at Blue Stripy? Go there, arsehole.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

How do THOSE customers sleep at night?

When all they do is whine, insult, threaten, and snarl at every employee in every retail/service place they go to. What makes YOU so much better than them anyway? You are NOT royalty. You have a pathetic, hateful, miserable life, and you take it out on others for no reason other than that YOU are pissed off at the world, so how DARE anyone around you try to look happy??? And then you take it out on Retail people who already have enough problems to deal with on low pay without having to deal with your shit to begin with.

How do YOU sleep at night???

Every store I go into, I smile at the employees there who make eye contact with me. Today, I went into a store to buy a Bic lighter(for some fireworks I bought so I can set them off later)and when one employee told me that they didn't have any more in stock, she seemed to be setting herself up for the inevitable insults and swears coming from me in return. I gave her a BIG smile, reassured her that it was cool and it was no problem, and thanked her anyway for telling me and then wished her a good day. She gave me a big smile, one brimming with relief, no doubt, and cheerfully said that I should have a good day too.

Now I know why I happen to sleep at night. Ha ha! Because I treat store employees the same way I'd like to be treated. And I was doing this long BEFORE spending 5 years at the local Wal-Fart as a servant---*ahem* I mean...employee.

Comment

Seems that I, too, am responsible for the ever increasing costs of air travel. Oh, and also the baggage fees that the airlines have instituted.
        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Working...
        X