This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half.com Overcharge

Okay, so I went through my credit card statement and I saw that I was charged about 85 dollars for a textbook from Half.com. I was using a code that I think was a Bigwords.com special code to get a percentage off (approximately 12 dollars). This was an unrelated discount from the seller.

Well, according to Half.com, my purchase price was about 82 dollars. Shipping was about 3 dollars. Discount was about 12 dollars. And total billed to credit card was about 73.00.

However, that's not the case and I can't find a credit anywhere on the credit card statement since it lists the full amount for 85.00. I looked for a credit that may have been applied later on and I cannot find anything.

So what should I do? I don't think I should contact the seller since I think it's Half's promotion. However, Half overcharged me.

It really ticks me off because I could have gotten it new for that price. There's a reason why I went with the like new instead of the new.
    Last edited by emt_cookies; 05-12-2012, 06:07 PM.

Contact Half.com about it, its their issue. Seller has no way of billing you themselves. =/
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Is it just the regular customer service email?

As far as I know, the seller doesn't know I used a discount code since I think it's Half's promotion.

I am also pissed that Ebay didn't send a confirmation of receipt to my email.

Comment

Working...
      X