X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the CS moms!
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

I am a mom to two puppies. The only "kids" I can handle. Esp since there are 2 other people who can care for them. I am so horrible

But to those who have human kids, Happy Mother's Day.

Comment

And also extending the Happy Mother's Day wishes to all of you who serve in a mom-like function, whether it's babysitting, mentoring, etc. Yes, even the Mr. Moms out there. You all rock!
      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Happy Mothers Day from yesterday!

I gave my mum Season 1 of Gilmore Girls (I am aiming to build up the entire collection for her )

One of my friends (the one with a 4-month-old son (roughly) got a framed "box" of sorts, containing her son's handprint and a crystal pacifier. SO adorable.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Happy Mothers Day!

mine was fun~ daughter decided to play in the kids nursery toilet, and after being cleaned up and brought out after sunday school decided hey lets pour water from my cup onto the pews. i have my work cut out for me! not complaining so much as i couldn't believe it but...now i do. called all my mom's. Family, motherly friends and grandmothers. and all my friends who are mothers.

Comment

My BFF just wished me a happy one, even though I don't have kids. She's a single mom, and I pretty much helped raise her son. He will always be my nephew, regardless of blood.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I got a card with lots of orange and green scribbles on it. Eggy enjoyed coloring on it, I think. Daddy wrote on it with his own crayon, and Eggy did his own decoration.

We will see what next year brings
              In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
              She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Happy Mother's Day to all of the CS mummies and mum-type people! Hope you all had a wonderful day

I had a little bit of a sleep in after Rugz rescued me from Bubbles, who woke me up by trying to sit on my head and feed me the Barbie salad plate from their dolls house. Then breakfast in bed and unwrapping all of the things the girls had made at kindy + school plus they gave me an awesome hat. I couldn't stop smiling.

Had lunch with the Nans and did quite a bit of gardening for Nana B. It was a great day.
                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Hubs took me to the Mother's Day brunch at Marie Callender's. Son gave me a box of chocolates and the new Bruce Springsteen CD. All in all a very nice Mother's Day. I hope everyone else had a nice one, too.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Thanks! I got a sloppy toddler kiss, The Authority v 1-3, a card with dinosaur stickers on it and a freaking huge bouquet of lilies and roses.

This motherhood thing is such a racket.
                    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

at AnaKhouri

Baby let me sleep in yesterday, Oldest gave me a bookmark she made herself (I collect bookmarks, and this is definitely going in the box with the rest), and Hubby and all three kids are getting me an art print I've been wanting for about three years now (ever since I saw it in my aunt's living room) but only just recently found out the name and artist of. Plus Oldest's teachers in church gave the kids candles and scented soap to give to their moms, so now I have a yummy-smelling strawberry cheesecake candle on the kitchen table.
                      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

I made my mother a batch of my amazing brownies, which she loves.
                        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Working...
                        X