This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May need some help in a good cause

Some of you have me on your facebook lists.

I've just had an apparently attractive young lady 'find' me by searching for 'an old school friend with the same first name' and wanted to know more about me.

This devolved into the usual 'I've had a bad relationship and trust you utterly, and I've got my ex boyfriend's safety deposit boxes with $900,000 (nine hundred thousand dollars)' type thing. I smelled scam as soon as I saw the friend request and realised no friends in common. 'She' declared love for me after two messages, at which point I told her I liked boys. Ladies, relax, I don't - it's a good way to prove they're not reading.

Speak up in here if you're on my FB friends list, or want to be, and want to spam the hell out of this scammer with 419 type offers.

Rapscallion

Oooooh! Pick me! *waves* I've been meaning to ask if I could add you.
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

me! i like spamming scammers

Comment

Add away - Reginald Arbuthnot Peregrine Scallion

The thought is that everyone could message this scammer with how you saw me friend them and took a look and fell in love, and how you trust them with all your heart. Would they be willing to look after several billion in Olympic funding you were looking after that's not been accounted for or something.

Rapscallion

Comment

Aww, this is about the only time I'm not glad I got rid of my Facebook account!
          Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Well as you know I am already on your list. I will see what mischief I can cause.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I want to play! look for me under patricia mansker
              Remember, stressed spelled backwards is desserts.

Comment

Me, me, me, me, me, me, me! I'm really good at annoying people!
                ......../\
                ....../__\
                ..../\...../\
                ../__\../__\

Comment

For those interested, coordination will be through this thread, cheers! If you're not on my list, feel free to add me on FB.

Er, my last update was about a proctogolist. You have been warned.

(Yes, it was funny...)

Rapscallion

Comment

hahahahaha, this is gonna be FUN!
                    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                      Well as you know I am already on your list. I will see what mischief I can cause.
                      Are you one mine? I know Raps is but I'm kinda lost on who else is from here
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I sent you one....Oh let the friending begin....

Yeah right...

Comment

I don't remember who is on my list, anybody wanting to friend me, just shoot me a PM and I will send a link.
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I'm adding you! And if anyone else wants to add me, feel free.

Jenna Richelle Thie.

Comment

Since I've searched for one person and was not sure which of the ones to add...I'll make it easy for people to find me .

https://www.facebook.com/jack.osborne.144

Comment

Working...
                              X