Clear All

Sounds interesting. Count me in.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Comment

Ooh! Ooh! Me too please! Haven't caused any mischief for weeks!

(apart from the business with the remote control spider)
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I would love to join the fun, but RL is a wee bit too busy for me right now.

However, I'd like to advise y'all to "bait safe" and not send out information that could be tracked down to your personal details.

Check out hints and tips on the major scambaiting websites.
        A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

So who is this lovely lady that we're going to be circling?

also, if anyone else wants to add me: http://www.facebook.com/lilyanne.kim

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
            (apart from the business with the remote control spider)
            ...WHAT?!

I wantz details!!

I've been adding people on FB so if you get a request from a random Brit it's probably me I won't put my details on here, but PM me if you want a link to add me.

Also: Raps, you are evil. But in a good way.
            I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

However, I'd like to advise y'all to "bait safe" and not send out information that could be tracked down to your personal details.
              good point. over on M3C iirc one of the regulars had her FB information discovered and people (other former members) started spamming her with abuse & threats.

Comment

Giamo Casanunda!
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Hmm, not sure I want to put people at risk here. This is organised crime we're talking about, when you get down to it.

Rapscallion

Comment

Some people who've tried to track down people who ran a Nigerian scam on them have disappeared.

These are not nice people.

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Regardless this thread is good for helping us find each others facebook page . I mean I am a rare one that is safe. The jobs I've had can kiss my right butt cheek and make the left one jealous. Might not feel that way in three years, but meh Vae Victis.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                        Hmm, not sure I want to put people at risk here. This is organised crime we're talking about, when you get down to it.

Rapscallion
                        Raps, if you want to keep it safe but still let these lowlifes suffer, I suggest that you sign up to one of the scambaiter sites, forward the message you've gotten to one of the moderators there suggesting a "massbait", lean back and watch the pros having fun with the scammers

I'm sure you know of several scambaiting sites already, but if you aren't then just drop me a PM and I'll send you a couple of links.

(Note: It's not because scambaiting sites are all that hush-hush and Dark Internet-like, I just want to avoid scambaiting links leading back to here getting catched by a Googlebot.)
                        A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

If anyone wants to add me, I'm on facebook, too.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/franklin.newman.14
                          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I'm friends with quite a few of you folks here and wouldn't mind friending more. However I'm not putting my profile here you can most certainly pm for it however
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

My first name is the same but my last name is McAndrew.

I wasn't aware so many people shared my name, this ought to make it easier:

http://m.facebook.com/Lavendertea27?...00001899963713
                              Last edited by Zellie Crescent; 08-09-2012, 05:37 PM.
                              ......../\
                              ....../__\
                              ..../\...../\
                              ../__\../__\

Comment

You can friend them and add them to a restricted list where they really can't see much about your profile at all.
                                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
                                X