This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeletons and Tentacles!!

I've decided to share with ya'll my adventures from just a few minutes ago...

I was playing sims 3 on my laptop, tapping and clicking away. I was laying on my back on the bed when I heard some odd movement on the ground next to me. My senses imediately sharpened while my survival insticts kicked in. However, images popped into my head while I silently screamed, "Oh noooo..... oh nooooooOOOOOooooooooooo...."
    I imagined skeletons, the long haired girl from the Ring and tentacles... I thought of many ghastly possibilities that could be shifting around on the ground besides me.
    "IM NOT LOOKING, IM NOT LOOKING" was what I thought, just staying as still as i could while only moving my fingers and hands to play Sims.
    Then I heard it again; short intervals of light tapping and pulling.
    My breathing quickened and I started to shake in fear; oh NOoooooooooOOOOOOooooo" I screamed in my head while I kept my lips tightly closed to keep from waking anyone.

Then my laptop screen started flicker.

Right afterwards, I saw movement in the dark right next to my shoulder.
    I focused all of my attention on the game before me as hard as I could for the next 5 minutes but the thoughts of skeletons and tentacles kept coming back. That was when something leaped across my chest but instead of screaming bloody Mary I turned my laptop screen towards the direction it went. My mother was sleeping soundly, her ever changing snores constantly being present. I whispered; "mom! mom! don't move!" and i saw the "something" leap over her.
    My mother woke up and stared at me while i jumped to my feet;"Don't move! don't move! it's a turtle--I mean frog! don't move!" I walked around the bed, turned on the lights and saw...

A little green tree frog chilling on the ground. I breathed a sigh of relief, caught it and took it outside.

/endrandomstorytime

Yep.

A tiny little cute froggy turned me into a baby at 4 in the morning.

And my laptop flickering was my laptop's way of trolling me. It's something it does occasionally cause I sorta broke it, but it was timed so well with the whole adventure that it made me freak out.

have you been playing eternal darkness sanity's requiem?
    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post
      have you been playing eternal darkness sanity's requiem?
      Or Amnesia?
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
        Or Amnesia?
        No and no; though I have watched a whole playthrough of Amnesia by Tobuscus on YT and have attempted to play the demo; unfortunately, my desktop could not take it :C

I imagined skeletons because I like skeletons LOL

As for tentacles, erm, I'm referencing popular "adult" Japanese cartoon fetishes... ahem.

Comment

Don't panic, it was just Cthulhu, he has a penchant for midnight snacking.
          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Working...
          X