This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiny Dog with Big Dreams

So, my brother was staying over for a few days so that he could attend an interview. While here, he had his dog because she's in heat - he has some delusion about breeding her or something - and he's got intact males back at the homestead.

So, he's out on the porch when he calls me over to see something outside. I get to the door and there's this tiny little chihuahua mix dancing around outside our fence trying to court his dog, which is a full size adult pit bull.

This little canine Cyrano is so tiny that I'm fairly certain he was out-massed by our queen, the smallest of our three felines.

It was quite a sight, watching this diminutive Don Juan strutting and preening around outside our fence, marking up the grass on the other side of the sidewalk, and otherwise carrying on like a champ.

He finally works up the nerve and hops through the fence to start his courtship in earnest, at which point my brother brings his dog inside to avoid any possible complications from either her acceptance or rejection.

So now the bitch is in the bedroom, standing at the front window and whining about not being allowed to continue the mating dance, and this pint-sized paramour of hers is at our front door, pawing at it to be let in and yapping his little lungs out.

Things went on in such a manner for a while until some people from around the corner somewhere trundled on over and collected their roving Romeo before trundling back off around the corner.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Hahahahaha I love this whole scenario.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

He came back tonight.

Out front, seeking some hot doggie lovin'.

No idea what happened, tho, as we weren't keeping him company and he stopped being out there when we checked again later.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
        there's this tiny little chihuahua mix dancing around outside our fence trying to court his dog, which is a full size adult pit bull
        Am I the only one wondering just what the offspring would look like?
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Or what they would be called...

Pit Buauas

Chiupits

Comment

A very small, but very viscous gossip?

Comment

Chiupits sounds cute. And that whole scene sounds funny.
              ......../\
              ....../__\
              ..../\...../\
              ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Skarredmind View Post
                Or what they would be called...

Pit Buauas

Chiupits
                LOL

I admit I like Pit Buauas
                EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                  LOL

I admit I like Pit Buauas
                  Me too. That had me laughing.
                  "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Something I've wondered about - would it be considered cruelty to animals to keep an intact male Chiuhaha in the same room as an intact female Great Dane in heat?
                    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X