Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC is not very common here at all I'm afraid, I felt much better being a hermit home alone. I did get out and about with my husband today (including a friends birthday party this evening) and feel better about things but nearly had a panic attack in the supermarket.

And to answer something that's been asked- yes I am right handed. I've been able to do stuff like lift glasses full of water with my right hand but anything heavier than that i'M scared of trying. I've done a fair amount of reading this week (and developed an addiction to The Real Housewives of Atlanta too but that's a guilty secret, promise me you won't tell anyone)

Thank you all for the kind words of support, I appreciate it muchly �� I will keep you updated. The police have been in touch and asked me to complete a questionnaire so wlll give them my side of events.

Comment

Small update- the police are going to prosecute the driver. I don't have to go to the first court hearing which will be in March next year but I might have to (along with the witnesses) if she pleads not guilty. According to what I know, all the witness statements to the police at the scene were aligned to what I said.

Comment

Good! I hope they throw all the relevant chapters of the book at her, and that you're all healed up nicely.

Comment

More importantly, how are you doing?
          Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
          Save the Ales!
          Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

How awful. Glad the driver isn't getting away with it, but awful that you have to go through this.

Glad you were okay to get married the next day. *offers hugs* Hope you heal up quickly, from the emotional things and the physical ones.
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

She was summonsed to court last week... and she pleaded guilty to driving without due care and attention!!!

This means no court appearance for me - I cannot tel you what a relief this is. I also have a solicitor lined up to start suing her for some compensation for screwing my wedding day up!

Comment

Best of luck to you. And I hope they throw the book at her.

We're a "restaurant town" and have several crosswalks all up and down the main street in town. I see people zipping through them all the time, ignoring pedestrians who are (legally!) trying to cross. It wouldn't exactly look good for our town if a few restaurant patrons got plastered by a car. But then, I wonder how many of the people blasting through crosswalks are even from here.

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
                  It wouldn't exactly look good for our town if a few restaurant patrons got plastered by a car.
                  As opposed to getting plastered in a bar?
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X