Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it that those who insist on sharing their bosoms with the world are the last ones who should be,whereas those you would be delighted if they did insist on keeping them covered up?
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Estil View Post
      Didn't Roger Ebert mention something along the lines of how crazy it is the amount of violence a movie can have and still pass for PG/PG-13 (hint: the first Indy movie and Gremlins were the inspiration behind PG-13 in the first place) but flash a tit or drop a couple f-bombs and it's pretty much an automatic R even if the rest of the movie is as wholesome as an Andy or Lucy rerun.
      To quote Paul Verhoeven, "kiss a woman's nipple, it's an NC-17, cut off a woman's nipple, and it's an R".

And it was the second Indy movie, Temple Of Doom, that caused the creation of the PG-13 back in the mid-80's.

Comment

so Aliens shouldn't have had a R rating right? Totally PG-13, I mean, the worst word they used was 'damn' right?
        "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

Quoth Estil View Post
          Didn't Roger Ebert mention something along the lines of how crazy it is the amount of violence a movie can have and still pass for PG/PG-13 (hint: the first Indy movie and Gremlins were the inspiration behind PG-13 in the first place) but flash a tit or drop a couple f-bombs and it's pretty much an automatic R even if the rest of the movie is as wholesome as an Andy or Lucy rerun.
          Heck, just look at the first Ghostbusters movie. It's rated PG, but there's an implied spectral blowjob during a montage sequence, DanaZuul is pretty explicitly trying to get Venkman into bed with her, and some salty language is thrown around (multiple S-bombs, but no F-bombs), and there's dick(less) jokes made as well.

Nowadays, Ghostbusters would get slapped with a PG-13 rating in a heartbeat.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Jay - Probably. The scene where Dana first gets possessed (while sitting in her chair) would contribute to that, too (one of the demon-hands coming out of the chair either cops a feel or comes *really* close to it o_O)
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
              (one of the demon-hands coming out of the chair either cops a feel or comes *really* close to it o_O)
              That particular hand actually belonged to Weaver's husband. A similar gaffe appears in the opening scene of Day Of The Dead, when zombie hands burst through a wall and one grabs Lori Cardille's boob. That hand belonged to her husband.

Comment

One fairly common item in "blooper" shows was an infant or an animal (usually a monkey, or an elephant using its trunk) pawing at a woman's chest.

I remember a beer ad (print - I believe it was for Labatt's Blue) showing a party scene. there was a side view of a woman in a short skirt standing beside the end of a couch. Someone was sitting on the couch talking to the person next to them, and holding a dog (not paying much attention to it). The dog had its nose under the woman's skirt.
                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Fireheart, I know you mean well, but if you cannot provide photographic evidence that this is happening, then I'm not sure I believe this thread. And make sure you collect said evidence using a good quality camera with many different angles.

And be sure to send them to my email for further examination
                  Last edited by Mr Hero; 02-25-2015, 01:28 PM.
                  To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

How can this be page 3 without a picture of a bosom? So here goes

( o ) ( o )

or if you prefer

( . ) ( . )
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                      How can this be page 3 without a picture of a bosom? So here goes

( o ) ( o )
                      Don't like the false ones. Silicone isn't as exciting as the real thing.

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                      or if you prefer

( . ) ( . )
                      Ah! That's better.

Comment

Working...
                      X