No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second interview in the morning. Only a temporary position, but better then nothing.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical
      Second interview in the morning. Only a temporary position, but better then nothing.
      Good luck!
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I'm reading "Oliver Twist". You know, Fagin has a pretty good thing going. Maybe we should have more kids..
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I despise moving.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Crocheting while watching The Matrix is a fun experience.

Comment

• I believe my new phone is smarter then i am
              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I could watch stuff about the Titanic disaster all day long. Almost 100 years ago...wow.
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• If Sonic the Hedgehog was playable in Mario Kart, would his vehicle be Tails?

Comment

• Just found a posting on careerbuilder.com for my dream job and put in an application. Internship for IT *crosses my fingers* hoping for the best.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical
                      Just found a posting on careerbuilder.com for my dream job and put in an application. Internship for IT *crosses my fingers* hoping for the best.
                      Good luck!!! *crosses her fingers and toes*

Comment

• Good luck, Mytical!

I just did a phone interview today... here's hoping they liked me.

Comment

• I have no doubt they did, you probably have the job in the bag.

Comment

• I bet they loved you Taboo!!!! Fingers crossed for you!
                            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Aw thanks guys!

It's retail and I don't have retail experience, but I talked about my experiences dealing with clients for freelance art, and they seemed to think if I could handle that then I'd do fine in retail, so here's hoping. =)

Comment

• While a pepsi slushy tastes great...leaving cans of pop in the freezer is a BAD THING.

Comment

Working...
                                X