This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take the till test...

You are coming up to a till with your shopping and see that on the conveyor belt is a large red sign saying THIS TILL IS NOW CLOSED.
    Do you
    a.Go and choose another till to use
    b.Ignore the sign and put your shopping down on the belt.
    c.Pick up the sign,put your shopping down and replace the sign after your shopping.

If you chose A,then your braincell power exceeds that of three customers at the local supermarket :P
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Let me guess, Kit: The first of those three chose C; and the others B.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

D. Storm up to the customer service counter and scream WHY DON'T YOU HAVE MORE LANES OPEN DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY I SPEND HERE HOW DARE YOU NOT HAVE A LANE OPEN FOR ME TO CHECK OUT IN I DON'T HAVE TIME TO STAND IN LINE DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM ad nauseum.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
        DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY I SPEND HERE
        IN FACT I WON'T EVEN BUY THIS MULTI-PACK OF CHEWING GUM YOU JUST LOST OUT ON A SALE MISTER!
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
          You are coming up to a till with your shopping and see that on the conveyor belt is a large red sign saying THIS TILL IS NOW CLOSED.
          Do you
          a.Go and choose another till to use
          b.Ignore the sign and put your shopping down on the belt.
          c.Pick up the sign,put your shopping down and replace the sign after your shopping.
          If the cashier is still there working through the people who arrived BEFORE they put up the sign, then:

d. Same as C, but when the cashier reminds you that the till is closed, demand a manager and claim that after you waited a full hour in line, the cashier put down the sign immediately after checking out the person ahead of you.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

E. Abandon your cart and walk out, leaving the ice cream to melt and drip on the floor and the meat to be thrown away because it's been out of temperature for too long.

F. Storm up to the customer service counter and scream WHY DON'T YOU HAVE MORE LANES OPEN DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY I SPEND HERE HOW DARE YOU NOT HAVE A LANE OPEN FOR ME TO CHECK OUT IN I DON'T HAVE TIME TO STAND IN LINE DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM and demand they ring up your entire cart of groceries right there, especially the 24-packs of soda, packs of bottled water, and 40-pound bag of dog food that have to be lifted over the counter to get scanned.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

IPF, you missed one VERY important item in your choice "F". Specifically, their selections included produce, which needed to be weighed, so it CAN'T be rung up at Customer Service (where there's no scale).
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
              X