X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that make you go "KHAAAAAAN!"

For reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSn...layer_embedded

Anyways, what humorous but "BAAAH" thing makes you want to shout that?

For me, its running out of dipping sauce when you only have four fries left to go.

KHAAAAAAAN!
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Putting a pair of shoes down somewhere obvious in order to chase one of the girls, then not being able to remember where they were while running late... KHHAAAAAAAN!
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

I try to get up an hour before my son so I can work out and have a few minutes to myself.

The last couple days, I get up at 6, he wakes up at 6:15, just as I get the workout tape in.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
        I try to get up an hour before my son so I can work out and have a few minutes to myself.

The last couple days, I get up at 6, he wakes up at 6:15, just as I get the workout tape in.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
        That's why my mother used knockout drops... and I like the taste of paregoric...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

having my keys in my hand, ready to walk out the door, then having to take care "one more thing, real quick" so I set my keys down, and take care of whatever, then (because I've walked through 3 rooms) being unable to remember where I set my keys down - I JUST had them!!!

KHAAAAAAAAHHHNN!!!!
          I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Just barely sitting down to nurse the baby when the phone (all the way on the other side of the apartment) rings.

Related, having some demand on my attention pop up just when I sit down to work on art (which pays for my video game habit, so it's kind of a job).

KHAAAAAAAAAAAN!
            "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
            - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

All day long I've been thinking about this one beer at this one bar that I love dearly. I get to the bar after work, only to find that they're out of it!

KHAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!

Same idea with any time I go to a restaurant for a particular dish only to find out they're out of it that day. But I tend to have a more violent reaction to the lack of beer.

Or something that happened today.

Warning: what follows contains VERY graphic material. Do not proceed if you are squeamish or don't like to read about things that are sexual in nature.

This happened at work today.

My coworker was joking around with me, and made some comment about how he'd like to shave my asshole.
              HIM: "Do you have a hairy asshole?"
              ME: "Nope."
              HIM: "You shave it?!?"
              ME: "Nope. It's just not really hairy. A little fuzz, perhaps, but not overly furry."
              HIM: "Can I pluck your little asshole hairs out?"
              ME: "Nope."
              HIM: "How about I just lick your asshole?"
              ME: "Dude, fuck off already."
              HIM (turning to our friend sitting at the bar): "I really licking assholes. I was eating out a girl's asshole last night."
              FRIEND: "Sally's?"
              HIM: "Yep. She was soaked."

At which point he was talking about the girl that I had been very interested in, that he was now dating. And while I normally don't really care about hearing graphic information about my friends' or coworkers' sex life, I definitely didn't want THAT mental image in my head. Damn. Too late.

KHAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                KHAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!!
                </thread>

Jester's second story there pretty much trumps anything, imo.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

....ogod. I have to agree.

By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Yeaaaah... sounds like a fun time alright. And yes, /thread cause of Jester, but never let it be said I didn't beat dead horses.

This email that I just got from a German co-worker, claiming he's grown up enough (actual words - I get it English isn't your first language, but, yeah) to make choices between air freight quotes, and I should contact him with any questions about this order... that he has no input on... or decision making authority on...

Actually, I don't think I have enough energy left with this place for a proper KHAN. Maybe a GUH.

Nope.

Comment

I was saying Khaaaann! by the time I got to plucking asshole hairs.

Eewww. I actually visualized that. And yet . . . I was warned . . . .
                      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                        Jester's second story there pretty much trumps anything, imo.
                        Oh, I heartily disagree. Not only don't we know what other people may have, I'll be honest...that doesn't even trump a lot of things in my own life! It was just my most recent "Why the fuck do I have to deal with THIS?" moment!

Quoth Panacea View Post
                        I was saying Khaaaann! by the time I got to plucking asshole hairs.
                        Amusingly (or scarily, depending upon your viewpoint), up until the end (but including the part that squicked you out), that kind of stuff is pretty much normal banter between me and said coworker, and a few others.

Shy, we are not. Nor conservative. Nor squeamish.

Hell, I've said far worse.

Hmmm, should I? Hell, why not.

Warning....more graphic obnoxiousness follows. You've been warned. Again.

Years ago, after a particularly grueling night at the establishment I worked at, during one of the busiest times of the year, we were all sitting around recovering after we had closed the doors. My ex-girlfriend, who also worked at the same establishment, had gone off to grab some food for the staff from another establishment not far away.

After a while, someone noticed she had been gone for a while.

COWORKER 1: "Hey, where's Kelly?"
                        COWORKER 2: "Dunno...she's been gone awhile."
                        COWORKER 3, deadpanning: "She's probably off sucking some cock."

Everyone laughs uproarously at this.....and then when it quiets down again...
                        JESTER: "Actually, from my experience....probably not."

Moment of silence.

Everyone loses it in even longer bouts of laughter and giggles.

When it finally calms down a second time, Coworker 3 looks at me and says, "I had the line of the night...and then you topped it. You bastard." And of course, he was laughing as he said this.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                          That's why my mother used knockout drops... and I like the taste of paregoric...
                          Omigosh, I'd forgotten the existance of that stuff. I must have been a very good child, I only remember being given it for toothaches and such
                          I remember my mom complaining when they made a rule that it had to be signed for - if they still use it today, I'm sure it requires massive perscriptions.

I can't for the life of me remember what it tasted like, but I do remember that I liked the taste I also liked the taste of Aspergum, that orangey candy coated acidy tasting chewing gum with asperin in it. Yep, you young 'uns, they actually used to give aspirin to children, and even had "baby aspirins" that were chewable, and the gum version for older kids.

Madness takes it's toll....
                          Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Wait, you mean they don't give aspirin to children anymore? Really? (I am only an uncle, I am not well-versed in the medical community's current view on proper child heath care.)

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                              Wait, you mean they don't give aspirin to children anymore? Really? (I am only an uncle, I am not well-versed in the medical community's current view on proper child heath care.)
                              I believe it's been linked to Reyes Syndrome (not sure of the spelling).
                              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X