This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When things get charged twice

As I was not at work and this is not a sighting and would just like to vent, feel free to disregard

Here is a copy of the letter I will be faxing out to a certain lab place that does blood work

Dear Lab---(edited)

Myself (real name) was billed twice on the dates marked in the fax.
    I had called billing and was instructed to fax proof of bank my statement where I was charged twice and to send to this fax number.
    I apologize for I do not recall the lovely woman's name as I do know that is important. HOWEVER PLEASE instruct your employees at the (my city and state) office to make sure they know how to run their equipment so that double charging can be avoided in the future.

I WAS NOT happy that it took 15 minutes to make sure the computer was running properly and all that had to be done was open the paper door on the printer and close it to make sure it was closed. THIS after having had to restart the computer TWICE and run my card twice, almost a third time. I did not mind the wait, yet I DID MIND her acting like she knew what she was doing instead of asking for help and LETTING the other person help her. Please know that I do very much understand that staff can and will become busy, and that things can sometimes take a while. Yet it seemed slow that day. All I would like done is to have the extra charge refunded please and nothing more.
    Thank you and here is my contact info
    (my name, address, phone and amount with invoice number)

Also please make a note my husbands name is (bleh) I did not take his surname. Thank you again.
    Sincerely,
    me
    I don't think I was mean, i stated my case, gramer mostly there, and made sure that I let them know i understood things happen but please, STOP EFFING UP. Really the woman kept running around looking this kind of paper and showing her anger with the computer when ALL SHE HAD TO DO was sit down, focus and if stumped ASK FOR HELP. One other employee did attempt to help her but this woman wouldn't listen. So finally out of frustration the second woman came up opened the paper tray at the bottom of the printer and closed it and VIOLA PROBLEM SOLVED after wasting all that time. and forgive me the first lady helping me DID LOOK CLUELESS.

I don't have the money nor time to afford this extra charge. that took food out of my kids mouth for this week. thank you. (actually i am eating ramen, daughter has her food so i go hungry but i can handle it)

done ranting/venting thank you for reading.
Working...
X