This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops, I did it again ...

Was puttering around the apartment today, waiting to leave for my 4:30 to 8:30 shift.

Phone rings at about 12:40 p.m.

"Where are you?? You were supposed to be here at 12:30!"

I have no idea what happened this time; I double-checked the calendar and I did have 4:30-8:30 written down.

While I was at my register today the office asked me if I'd be willing to come in on Sunday from 5-9. I said yes (odd that I wasn't already scheduled ...) I just hope I remember to show up ...
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Set a reminder on your phone. I usually set my reminders for 1 week before, 3 days before, 1 day before, X number of hours before, X being however long I need to get ready and get there. Memory issues suck.
    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

I'm so happy that my manager sends us the schedule via WhatsApp so that we're all on board with what's going on. Changes do happen, but not without any warning, and always after checking that we're okay with those changes first. And I'm glad that I have the picture to go by, because I'd forget my own head if it wasn't attached, I swear.

Comment

This is why I like having the same hours every day. I used to struggle to remember all my shifts.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
        X