This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As always!

TNP has very little in the fridge but really can't be arsed to go buy food.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• False, there's just a bunch of leftovers that nobody's gonna eat.
      Tnp's idea of a good vacation is time spent at home.

Comment

• True! And letting everyone you think your out of town so they don't drop in on you.

Tnp is doing something boring
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True waiting for a friend to get their licence renewed.

TNP has an exciting weekend planned

Comment

• It's weird, but I don't really get bored much anymore. I can just stare at a wall and be entertained.

Tnp ate some way over-seasoned fries from their local restaurant.

Comment

• False. Salt 'n' vinegar are good enough for me.

TNP drinks way too many energy drinks.

Comment

• false, I don't drink any!

TNP stayed up WAY later then they planned, considering a long day tomorrow.
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True haven't been able to get to sleep before 5 all week.

TNP wants to write my essay for me ( accounting frameworks are thrilling - really )

Comment

• Only if you do both my accounting assignments for me.

Tnp can explain why the foot.of my sprained ankle keeps swelling

Comment

• If I get to play with numbers sure ( I am a sick puppy).

True uh something to do with gravity

TNP prefers dark chocolate to milk.

Comment

• False, dark chocolate is gross.

Tnp has had 97% cacao chocolate before.

Comment

• to my knowledge false.

TNP wants to help me plot this D&D session tonight....I THINK I might of gotten in over my head.

Comment

• I've yet to play any table top game like that. I was supposed to play Vampire the Masquerade with some coworkers but it's been really difficult getting things started.

Tnp is dreading work tonight.

Comment

• False, I am done for the day.

TNP is wondering if they can do the work they need in a short amount of time.
                              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• I hope so....I have 6 assignments due by monday, and a test to study for thats on monday.

TNP will help me cure my insomnia.

Comment

Working...
                                X