• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• true

tnp will answer the next question false and be lying
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• False... wait...true... hang on if it's false,then i'm lying which means it's true that I answered false but.... my brain hurts

TNP agrees with the cat giving me the silent treatment for trying to put it into a sack to get it into its cattery box
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Maybe true unless you weren't gentle

Tnp thinks the Apple Watch is the same thing as the Iphones just in watch

Comment

• False-as my watch tells the time and my phone make calls and texts and nothing else.No singing no dancing...

TNP looks damn cute in cheerleading kit
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• not sure never had one to wear XD

Tnp owns a skirt they like to wear even if its not in public

Comment

• True-and looks damn gorgeous in it

TNP thinks little cars racing round a track are cool especially when they crash

Comment

• true even heard of one of the overly sponsored redneck ones coming in third on their roof

tnp thinks like me and Sarlon we should give others a chance to answer XD

Comment

• False. It's our thread. We own it. We'll even put our own little mailbox on it with our name and a treehouse in the garden and a white porch

TNP is amazed by how tiny the Earth is in the Solar System

Comment

• true

Tnp will come fix our A/C or slap the IRS so they get out mom's refund faster

Comment

• True. I do not do heat so I blast fans like anything.I shall have the AC fixed so it ends up like the one that got Marilyn Monroe

TNP is waiting to climb on my back and race around the room like a mad thing

Comment

• True

Tnp wants to hang out with me and my BF on SL sometime

Comment

• True BF grrr

TNP doesn't know there's something watching them in the wardrobe

Comment

• true since I don't have a wardrobe I have a closet but there isn't a door on it and I can see into it

Comment

• and it can see out to you.....

There isn't a door,just a lot of snowy trees and a magical world

Comment

• Tnp will Ignore that I forgot the tnp part in my last post

Comment

Working...
                                X