This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just because they're complimentary, don't be a slob

What is it with customers who will grab a half-dozen sanitary napkins to wipe down their carts before shopping...and then just leave them in the bottom of the cart for me to throw away, despite there being a receptacle to throw away said napkins right below the dispenser?! And don't even get me started on any sort of "free samples" that are provided in a mini-cup or plastic dish, all of which I have to fish out of the bottom of the cart (usually covered with whatever gunk the customer usually only eats half of). I usually make a show of walking away from the cart to toss them in the nearest trash bucket, just so the customers can witness this.

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
    ...sanitary napkins to wipe down their carts before shopping...
    This confused me until I realized you meant the sanitizing wipes... I don't know where in the world you are but I've always known "sanitary napkins" as another name for certain feminine products.
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

I had the same reaction, Aragarthiel.
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

I used "napkins" just so I wouldn't have to write "wipes" down twice in the same sentence.

Comment

At the last place I worked, we (the workers) would bring in candy for the kids at Halloween. I couldn't believe how many adults would fill their pockets with it because it was "free". No, it wasn't free, and it was for the kids and there is a good reason that nobody sets out candy jars anymore.

Jerks.

Comment

Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post
            At the last place I worked, we (the workers) would bring in candy for the kids at Halloween. I couldn't believe how many adults would fill their pockets with it because it was "free". No, it wasn't free, and it was for the kids and there is a good reason that nobody sets out candy jars anymore.
            That's why we keep our Halloween bowl hidden behind the cutting counter, and only give out goodies to kids in costume. Every time something fun is happening, some ass has to spoil it for everybody.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

As a single man, who never dated in his life. I first thought feminine hygiene product as well. lol
              I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Working...
              X