This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth CyberLurch View Post
    I am in awe that there are still people who remember Tom Lehrer.
    Poisoning Pigeons in the Park
    It Makes a Fellow Proud to be a Soldier

He was one of the greats, now get off my lawn you young whippersnappers.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

As one of the last people to ever make a living filing PHYSICAL medical records (as in, ones made from PAPER) trust me, there are some really really NONSTANDARD names out there..

"Cheerful" "Rembrandt" and "Clotworthy" were just three that come to mind.

Because the irony was not lost on "Cheerful" when it was time to move that file to the "deceased" box.

And whaddaya mean nobody remembers Tom Lehrer?

"Don't worry, counting base 8 is just like counting in base 10, if you're missing 2 fingers"
      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
        Poisoning Pigeons in the Park
        It Makes a Fellow Proud to be a Soldier
        You forgot The Masochism Tango.

Comment

I'll be honest, if I saw a person with distinctly feminine characteristics wearing a nametag that said James I would be very curious. I would feel an almost pathological need to ask about this.

That said, the conversation would absolutely start with "Excuse me. I know this is none of my business, and it's probably very rude of me to ask. Please feel free to tell me to fuck off if you need to. I'm very curious about your nametag. Can I ask, is there a story behind this?"

I know that's not exactly a polite way to ask about it, but I never did develop those social skills everyone said I needed to survive.

Anyway, I'm sorry people are such asshats.

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
            You forgot The Masochism Tango.
            My heart is in my hand...

.....eeeyuch!

Comment

Quoth Mriswith View Post
              I'll be honest, if I saw a person with distinctly feminine characteristics wearing a nametag that said James I would be very curious. I would feel an almost pathological need to ask about this.
              How about a person with distinctly feminine characteristics wearing a nametag that said Jeremy McWilliams? Cookies for reference.
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
              X