X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That gif gave me the heebeejeebees

Comment

Stop it, honey!
      "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Some of these puns won't fly around here. However, many people have swarmed to this thread to comb it over.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Yep. The thread is really buzzing. Better blow some smoke into the hive to quiet them down.

(Who else on this board has actually smoked a beehive?)
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
            (Who else on this board has actually smoked a beehive?)
            Smoking a beehive? Man, people will make a bong out of anything, won't they?
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              My parents used to keep bees, so I've smoked a few hives.

I remember the first hive my parents ever dealt with. It belonged to a friend's deceased husband, and hadn't been touched by anyone but bees in about 10 years. My parents left us at a safe distance from the hive (maybe 100ft or so) and went in, all kitted up and with their smokers going.
              Less than five minutes later, they came back at a rate of knots, screaming "Run!!!" at us. The bees had gone feral, and attacked as soon as the first puff of smoke hit the hive entrance.

Didn't stop them having bees, but they didn't touch any hive that hadn't been touched in more than 5 years after that.

Comment

Quoth Terza View Post
                Less than five minutes later, they came back at a rate of knots, screaming "Run!!!" at us. The bees had gone feral, and attacked as soon as the first puff of smoke hit the hive entrance.
                That sounds like a sticky situation.

Or as they say in the Army
                "If you ever see an EOD (explosive ordinance disposal) guy run, do not ask why, instead RUN LIKE HELL!"
                I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Does it smell sweet when you burn it?

Comment

Quoth Gilhelmi View Post
                    "If you ever see an EOD (explosive ordinance disposal) guy run, do not ask why, instead RUN LIKE HELL!"
                    Schlock Mercenary has this as one (or even two) of its maxims:

"A sergeant in motion outranks a lieutenant who doesn't know what's going on."

"An ordnance technician at a dead run outranks *everybody*."

Comment

I have two maxims for traveling:

If locals tell you not to go somewhere, don't go there.
                      If you see locals suddenly run in a direction, try to keep up.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                        Especially if you're in Pamplona.
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Especially if you're in Pamplona.
                          ...and that's no bull.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                            Similar to one of the rules of the road: If you see all the trucks getting out of one lane, you should probably do the same. After all, with a higher seating position, truckers can see further down the road. Of course, they might just be reacting to a sign like "Trucks use left lane next 2 miles", or "Right lane maximum clearance 11 feet".
                            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Chromatix View Post
                              Schlock Mercenary has this as one (or even two) of its maxims:

"A sergeant in motion outranks a lieutenant who doesn't know what's going on."

"An ordnance technician at a dead run outranks *everybody*."
                              Also, "Its not the bullet with your name on it you have to worry about. Its all those bullets labelled 'occupant'."
                              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
                                Also, "Its not the bullet with your name on it you have to worry about. Its all those bullets labelled 'occupant'."
                                Why do I have an urge to listen to Nonpoint right now?

Comment

Working...
                                X