Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was quoting one of your earlier sigs actually.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I know. And it's all good.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
        Yo! What's the name of this *bleep*in place we at? .... What? ........ What.... oh........ Yeah, I was at McDonalds, what's it gonna cost.
        I don't care how stupid you are...who hasn't heard of fricking McDonalds?
        "She didn't observe the cardinal rule: Don't F**K with people who handle your food"
        -Ryan Reynolds in 'Waiting'

Comment

Quoth icmedia View Post
          I don't care how stupid you are...who hasn't heard of fricking McDonalds?
          I don't think it was that he hadn't heard of McDonald's - he was just positive that he had been at Whattaburger, even though Arga told him there wasn't one anywhere close. What I'm curious about though is why he was towed from a parking lot of a business he was a customer of.

Comment

When you dump your car there and go to the football game, you're no longer their customer or at least reasoned the McD manager.
            - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

When you dump your car there and go to the football game, you're no longer their customer or at least reasoned the McD manager.
              Gotcha. From the OP, it sounded like he was a customer at the McDonalds. (Or maybe he was initially, and decided that that entitled him to keep his car there while he went to the game?)

Comment

Not helping matters, he was blocking their dumpster too.
                - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

I'm POSITIVE that didn't draw any attention to his vehicle...

Comment

In that case, he's damn lucky he only had a tow and didn't need a full cleaning too. Probably if he had an open window he would have found some more things inside too. Blocking the dumpster of a busy fast food restaurant is just asking for all sorts of trouble.

Comment

Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post
                      In other news, Tank bent over during the encounter. Big Boss lady came out to see why all of her employees were drooling on the windows and we were honest with her. She looked out and then came out with a sign that said, "Windows are soiled, do not touch. Janitors, please clean."
                      HAhahahaha

I like your Big Boss. She has a good sense of humor.
                      I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Working...
                      X