This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth TonyDonuts View Post

What I don't get is how somebody doesn't know what kind of car they shopped for, picked out, making payments on, and sit inside every day. How does somebody not know that? And how does that same person get indignant at the suggestion that they might, or even should, know that? How do you get that distracted?
    I own 3 jettas, black, champagne and grey-green. One simply takes the one closest to the road when one leaves on errands. It can get somewhat randomized =)

I will admit that I generally always drive the grey-green one, it has the handicapped tag on it so I dont have to dick with a plackard. It also has the spare crutches and wheelchair in the trunk =)
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
      I own 3 jettas, black, champagne and grey-green. One simply takes the one closest to the road when one leaves on errands. It can get somewhat randomized =)
      For a very funny movie in which that is part of the plot, watch Drowning Mona. It also features lots of Yugos.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Heh, with Google's self driving car, there may come a time when your car comes and finds YOU.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
          Heh, with Google's self driving car, there may come a time when your car comes and finds YOU.
          Hopefully it is not the car in the Twilight Zone episode You Drive.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
          X