This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd shift sighting

This happened a couple of months ago while my co-worker was working the 2nd shift.

My co-worker told me a couple of months ago there was a specific female customer who would drive up to the Visitor parking booth literally in a hurry because she was driving at higher than normal rate of speed than was needed. She was always looking straight ahead, & she never rolled down her window after driving up to the gate at the Visitor parking booth. According to my co-worker this particular female customer always did this when she arrived.

One day the entire garage was reserved during her shift. The parking office did not want the full sign on due to previous complaints *but it does not matter if the full sign is on or if the full sign is not on; customers will still complain when the garage is reserved*. Campus police arrive around 4:30 p.m. to direct traffic, & one of the campus cops notices that the open sign is on & that the big white sign stating Visitor parking is closed for a special event is blocking the Visitor parking entrance gate. So she calls campus police to have the full sign turned on. She moves the big white sign, & places it in front of the Visitor parking booth. She tells my co-worker to raise both gates at the Visitor parking booth so she & the other campus cop can direct traffic & to let the guests here for the reserved event into the garage. The female campus cop stands next to the Visitor parking booth, & the other campus cops stands near the entrance.

The female customer who is always in a hurry arrives. She drives right past the first campus cop, past the second campus cop, & past the Visitor parking booth since both gates were up. The campus cop who was standing at the Visitor parking booth walks up to my co-worker & asks her if that driver always does this. My co-worker says yes, she always does this.

So the female campus cop walks up to this particular customer who was still sitting inside her car at the entrance gate because the full sign was on, asked her what event she was here for, & when the female customer told her she was a student, the cop told her to back up, turn around, & exit.

The campus cop told my co-worker what happened at the entrance gate.
    Last edited by snugglegirl05; 11-08-2010, 10:13 PM.
Working...
X