Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a snippet of Good Eats where Alton Brown drinks a shot of gravy.

Eeeew. *shudder*
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth Cat View Post
      I'd do syrup shots, but I am a maple junkie. Don't even think of giving me that fake crap! (one time, we were staying at a hotel in NH, and they only had the fake syrup.....so we bought syrup nippers for out waffles )
      Wait, what? Fake stuff in New Hampshire?

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Honey, raw, straight and with bits of pollen and comb still floating in it, is not something you simply "consume".

It's something you use to achieve a higher spiritual plane.

It's amazing. No point cluttering up the taste of it with anything else. Slurp it down straight, savoring every molecule of it. If you pay attention, you can taste the flowers and the sun and the earth in it.

Or, you can dump some champaign yeast and some lemons into it, wait a bit, and get drunk while you are having your religious experience. Whatever gets your happy on.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
          Or, you can dump some champaign yeast and some lemons into it, wait a bit, and get drunk while you are having your religious experience. Whatever gets your happy on.
          I bought a bottle of mead at the renfaire this year. Sooooo happy.
          The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Until the nightfill manager developed DVT and is now on a diet and meds (this is for his leg), he used to drink ice coffee mix right out of the bottle (dunno if you guys get it over in the US, but Bickfords Ice Coffee Mix is this syrupy stuff in a bottle). He would do the same thing with caramel ice cream topping.

Apparaently as well he ate a 1kg block of cheese with mayo.....

Yea....so glad he now eats like a normal human being....
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
              I bought a bottle of mead at the renfaire this year. Sooooo happy.

Yeah, see?

Got a five gallon batch bubbling even as we speak. Buckwheat and wildflower.

Sinful.

Comment

I gave my buddies the yerks chugging a half-full bottle of molasses...

The comparison to grasshopper spit helped.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
                  There's a snippet of Good Eats where Alton Brown drinks a shot of gravy.

Eeeew. *shudder*
                  I've been cringing at the tales of people chugging sweet stuff. Gravy shots actually sound quite nice. What can I say? I don't have a sweet tooth.
                  "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

I used to drink Autocrat coffee syrup straight and chase it with milk.

What can I say, sometimes I even strike myself as weird.
                    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

My boyfriend makes mead- its yummy. If you REALLY like honey and alcohol, try Barenjager. It's awesome.

And as for syrup, maple is ok. I like blueberry better, but my favorite is apricot. It is hard to find, but totally worth it.

Comment

Oh, Barenjager.

I got me an eggnog shake from Sonic once that was so good I thought I'd need a cigarette after. Then I thought "You know what this needs?"

Went home with it and put some Barenjager in it.

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
                          twinblade, that has to be one of the most disturbing avs i've ever seen; i'll probably see it again in my nightmares.
                          This, this, this! So creepy.

*Hides in the corner*
                          There had to be DUMB in the water today. - Summerfly413

Comment

Working...
                          X