This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not what I wanted to see

I am sitting inside the Visitor parking booth when a female driving a blue car temporarily parks in front of the booth window. She gets out of her car, & she is wearing a very short dress. The bottom of her dress just went past her behind. While the driver side door was open, she bends over to look for something, & when she did that, I saw her underware.

Turns out she was looking for her access card to the faculty/staff garage. The facutly/staff garage is adjacent to the Visitor parking garage. She parked in that garage.
    Last edited by snugglegirl05; 11-10-2010, 10:32 PM.

Well at least she had on undies, you could have seen a lot more...still rather unpleasant though

Comment

I get the twits - male and female - who seem to think that jeans asscrack (with or without thong) is somehow fashionable. I won't even show my knees in public; here are people who apparently seem to have no problem with showing their porcelain-worshipping parts for all the world?

No, I do NOT want to see your plumberbutt. WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN DAMN YOU.
      ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

I had a good chuckle the other day, I am REALLY into cycling. Massive thighs etc, riding down by the beach. A lady says to her husband 'Check out on the ass on that', points to me. Her husband goes 'Oh, why are you looking at him for', her reply, 'Well, you perve on the girls here as well, why can't I get some action both ways'.

LMAO!

Comment

huh, and here i thought the whole 'lowrider jeans and thong' craze had passed. apparently, some people haven't gotten the word.

well, as nasty and mind polluting as the image was, at least it wasn't a picture of her hoohah, in all its, ahem, glory.
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

happened to me tonight

I delivered to a hotel room around 12:30am. well the lady was "playing" Peek-a-boo behind the door. yes there were NO cloths involved and I did get flashed (been a LONG time since my last flasher). I guess her and the man were just finishing up "something" when I arrived since it was HIM who called in the order and HER answering the door. not sure what she expected me to do as this really does not bother me or cause any sort of reaction (seen too much crap delivering).

ther could be a full blown orgie goning on and that would not really phase me anymore. oh and sorry nekid boobie is NOT a tip (yes the lady did tip me a good amount)
            Last edited by Racket_Man; 11-11-2010, 07:44 AM.
            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
            X