X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I do not see a 2nd level inside the garage"

Visitor parking is only one level.

My co-worker told me this incident which happened during her shift a couple of days ago.

A couple drives up to the Visitor parking window, & the driver asks her where they can park & where do they pay at. She tells them the parking fee is $5.00, to park in Visitor parking, & to pay at the Parking office on the 3rd floor.

Several minutes later the phone inside the Visitor parking booth rings. She looks up, & there is a car at the Visitor parking exit gate. Here is what happened.

co-worker: "How may I help you?"
    customer: "I am trying to park on the 2nd level of this garage, but I do not see a 2nd level."
    co-worker: "So you are trying to park on the 2nd level of Visitor parking?"
    customer: "Yes, but I do not see one."
    co-worker: "I'm sorry, but Visitor parking is only one level. There is not a 2nd level."
    customer: "So do I have to park in here?"
    co-worker: "Do you want to park in there?"
    customer: "Well...yes"
    co-worker: "You just park on the first level, & you take the elevator to the third floor & pay at the parking office."
    customer: "Oh..ok"

The customer backs up & parks in the garage.
    Last edited by snugglegirl05; 11-10-2010, 11:03 PM.

Scratching my head in puzzlement.
    FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

Comment

I've assigned guests room on the second floor before, and they exclaim "You have a second floor?!?!?" I mean, was it not obvious we're a two-story building when you pulled up?
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

If I'm reading this right, there is a single level of parking with the rest of the building built above it, so you would go up two floors from the parking level to reach the level that has the parking office.

Snugglegirl will correct me if I'm mistaken, I'm sure.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          If I'm reading this right, there is a single level of parking with the rest of the building built above it, so you would go up two floors from the parking level to reach the level that has the parking office.

Snugglegirl will correct me if I'm mistaken, I'm sure.

^-.-^
          Yes, that is correct

Comment

Working...
          X