This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But your hips are nature's belt, silly

I love low riders myself as well. My hipbones are a few inches higher than the full part of my hips, so I end up looking pregnant or paunchy with higher rise pants.

I got curious and did try on a pair of skinny jeans, and I nearly vomitted at the site of how much larger my thighs, hips, and butt looked, and how my legs appeared much shorter than they really are. It was unreal.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Skinny jeans are not kind to curvy figures at all. I don't even want to contemplate how they would look on me. I know it wouldn't be pretty.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I saw some scary things back in my bus driving days, but the stranges was the guy who looked to be about 70, and was neatly dressed in a shirt tucked into ... maternity pants.

Never did figure that one out.
        Women can do anything men can.
        But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
        Maxine

Comment

Quoth Sparky View Post
          I saw some scary things back in my bus driving days, but the stranges was the guy who looked to be about 70, and was neatly dressed in a shirt tucked into ... maternity pants.

Never did figure that one out.
          What, was he expecting?
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I actually saw a guy on the bus (this was a few years back) wearing a women's cardigan and skirt with cowboy boots. If it's not the skeezy wierdos that dress like that on the bus, then there's the pants on the ground look. Ugh. :eyesburn:
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth TheMike View Post
              I've seen one like that ... late middle-aged man, hair done up in a perm, wearing "tammy Faye-Baker make-up", high-top sneakers and a ladies swim suit (bottom only)... and this was in my store.
              oh god....I can't stand that image.....blech
              https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
              Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Not too long ago last summer, bf and I were going to the movie store to rent a few movies. I can't remember whose car we took but we parked in the very front of the store.

Two guys come out, both wearing large obnoxiously colored rimmed sunglasses (that trend of wearing sunglasses that look like they cost $1), super short shorts, almost spandex like, and like...these weird sweatbands around their foreheads and their wrists. They looked like a gay 80s couple

They got on a DOUBLE BICYCLE and started peddling away making weird comments and hooting and hollering. I think they dressed like that on purpose just for attention. Well, they got it. Bf and I at first were to to
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I live in Austin, we have Leslie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leslie_Cochran

And yes, he runs for Mayor every so often.
                  I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Sorry, but that sounds tame compared to some of the outfits shown here: Poorly Dressed (definitely NSFW)
                    Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
                    Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

Working...
                    X