Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth mattm04 View Post
    A CW told me once that a employee at one of the stores in our plaza, whom I had seen a POS Civic with fart cannon and monster stereo had a "minor" incident.

Apparently they were going way to fast skidded hit a island caused damaged to the crappy body kit and in anger tried to speed off only to get a few feet before some horrible sound came from the engine and the car stopped. Never saw that car again.
    Heh. We just bought a 2008 Chevy Impala SS. I think our car can blow that piece of cheap plastic right back to Japan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEe8paqjpkI

Note: That's not my video. We actually try not to hot-dog it on the roads because it WILL use a lot of gas if we do.

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
      Ugh. There's a guy across the street from my office who does that. He'll fire up his shitbox Neon (sorry Blas!)...which really should be put out of its misery. Every afternoon, he'll red-line that thing. I'm surprised he hasn't thrown a rod, or at least had the fart-can fall off. There's really no excuse for that sort of thing, other than drawing attention to himself.
      Something like this guy, you mean?

--

Comment

I'm guessing that when that goofball jerks off he has to rub his head.

Comment

Still no end to the saga of "Racer X," as my CW Hoss has dubbed CRA. I'm not a big car guy, myself, though Hoss knows his stuff, having formerly worked at either a car-parts store or at a dealership or some such.

Hoss said we should try to get video footage with our cell phones of RX speeding out of the area, but I shot that down. Cell phone camera footage and pictures aren't going to be clear enough (especially not close to dusk) for the police to really use.

RX is smart, also. Both our Cart Guy and Hoss have suggested trying to cut off his avenue of escape by blocking it with carts. I pointed out that RX would just zip out through the parking lot instead of along the road in front of the store. (This is exactly what happened tonight.) RX also saw that there was a lot of foot traffic in front of the club, plus some cars almost done with loading that might pull out in front of him, so he turned and zipped out into the lot.

Hoss and my CW CR have both suggested letting the air out of his tires, something I feel inclined to do myself, even if we here on CS.com don't condone such things.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

You could set up a couple of fake speed trap cameras on his favorite route.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Not only do we have a biker like that on my street, we have a pickup truck guy who does this.

On a quiet, duplex street.

With small children in almost every unit.

And each unit has a cat.

And the speed limit is 25.

And it's 5 in the morning.

And the truck driver likes to drive several times around all the units.

Blasting Tex-Mex. OOMPAH OOMPAH OOMPAH! (That's a tuba, not a bass guitar.)

Comment

So, I'm sitting here, reading CS.com and enjoying myself, just finished setting up a couple of items on Zazzle with this thread's title on them, and I hear -- in our otherwise very quiet neighborhood -- some dickbag revving up a motorcycle engine. I know it's not Racer X's, since I know what that bike sounds like, but it's clear that someone in our neighborhood got a motorcycle for graduation.

Grrrr.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Gah, the engine revvers drive me bonkers! My college town has a huge biker rally every fall, and there's really nothing like trying to crash out at two in the morning only to be awakened by dozens of choppers rolling past, revving their engines with all their might at the stop sign outside. It makes me stabby just thinking about it...

Your guy sounds like a total menace. I hope you're able to get the cops to do something about his douchebaggery.

Comment

Update, of sorts.

One of Racer X's coworkers is a regular at the wholesale club, in that he eats his meal breaks in our food court. I mentioned Racer X and his habit of speeding off on his motorcycle, and specifically mentioned the incident described in the OP. Without specifying Hoss, I mentioned that "people at our store" are hoping to get RX busted by the cops for the various illegal things he does. (Speeding in a pedestrian zone, parking on the sidewalk, the license plate being bent so it can't be read from behind.)

I asked RX's CW to tell RX that he "overheard some customers threatening to call the cops." I said that I didn't want to see him hurt someone or himself or get busted, and just ask RX to be more careful. His CW said he would pass the message along.

Dunno if it worked or not, but RX was working this morning, and left around noon. I heard the engine rev up, but not as loud as usual, and it at least sounded like he didn't speed in the parking lot, so maybe the message sunk in.

Comment

I hate the bikers who have to rev up before taking off at every light as well. You are so not impressive. My favorites are the short guys on their bikes. They rev to make up for their lack of height.
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Ah, what might have been. Not really an update, though it is somewhat related.

Hoss and I were doing carts on Monday, earlier than usual (so as to get them done sooner so we could be inside by the time the rain came later), and around 8pm (an hour before Racer X's usual departure time) a FCPD officer came in, apparently to do some shopping.

We were eager to point out Racer X's motorcycle to the guy, but, alas, this was one of those few days when Racer X decided to bring his muscle car instead of his crotch rocket.

Dammit.

Comment

Update, of sorts.

Lately, I hadn't noticed much noise from Racer X, and remarked as much to Hoss about it, that I didn't see his crotch rocket all that often anymore. Hoss just pointed out that he drives his Impala more often, and doesn't rev it in the shopping center anymore.

Our belief is that RX finally got busted somewhere for his motorcycle antics, and now tries to play it safer. I certainly hope this is what happened.

...having said that, I almost expect to hear him tell the world how small his dick is rev his motorcycle when he leaves, the next time I happen to be there.

Comment

Another update, of sorts!

Last several weeks, Hoss, CR, and I all noticed a decided lack of Racer X "telling us how small his dick is," even noticing his bike wasn't parked by the side of the building, and his muscle car was noticeably absent as well. I remarked on it to another CW of mine.

This CW told me why that was. Turns out Racer X is in jail. Don't know why, but apparently there were some outstanding warrants.

I like to think that karma finally dropped on him big time.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                              I like to think that karma finally dropped on him big time.
                              It sure sounds like it! Apparently, his brain is as small as his dick...
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                              X