This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey lady, you forgot something!

Got to work today (working until closing) and heard from one of our LP guys that we'd had a shoplifter that morning. She was opening gift sets and stuffing the contents into her pockets.

When she was challenged she tried to leg it out of the store - leaving her baby behind, sitting in the seat of the trolley she had been using.
    Last edited by Marmalady; 11-09-2010, 09:44 PM.
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

oh my god really? Did she plan to just not see the baby ever again cause going to claim it would most definitely get her caught....and ruin her time on the lam.

wtf is wrong with people.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Well she can't have been thinking at all, maybe just blind panic but she didn't get very far anyway, so both her and the baby had a nice ride in a police car to the local station. Haven't heard any more - I don't know whether the police will automatically contact Social Services about taking care of the child, or whether they call a family member first.
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
        Well she can't have been thinking at all, maybe just blind panic but she didn't get very far anyway, so both her and the baby had a nice ride in a police car to the local station. Haven't heard any more - I don't know whether the police will automatically contact Social Services about taking care of the child, or whether they call a family member first.
        Social services will get called cuz shoplifter lady will get booked.

But a family member will probably get custody. CPS will investigate later.
        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Crack is her problem. She needs to stop smoking it and she needs to sew it shut.
          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Maybe the baby was a steal from another store?

We can at least hope, for the sake of the baby.
            Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Working...
            X