X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth notalwaysright View Post
    ... scary wind up music box place ...
    I had to think for a few minutes before I figured that one out. But then we don't have them in my area. The closest one to me, according to their web site, is 300 miles away.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
      I've quit eating at McDonalds because the quality of the food has turned to shit.
      You quit eating there because their quality IMPROVED? From what my local branches have been serving, shit would be a couple steps up.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

the quality varies widely, unfortunately. i travel alot, so i've eaten at a lot of McDonalds... all over the US. and the best one i've EVER been at was SO good i asked to speak to a manager to compliment them on how good it was (queue worried manager expression till we started telling them we weren't complaining, we were complimenting XD ). the place is spotless, the employees are always friendly and cheerful, and the food always tastes as good as i've ever had McD's taste (it's still McD's afterall..) and it's never carelessly slapped together (you know, with the bun crooked and the cheese off to one side... like the line assemblers just don't care, or even look at what they're doing... )

when we stop in a location to work, we stay there usually 4-6 months or so... we visited the McDs i just described on average once a week... the one where we are now, while still one of the cleaner nicer looking ones i've seen, just isn't as good, and we've only been there twice since arriving at the end of September

Comment

Working...
        X