This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False
    Tyg3rW01f hasn't had classes since he got EJECTED from ETSU over circumstances only 25% in his control.
    But he IS glad there is now time for D&D games to be held!!! Tyg3rW01f needs a solid fix!

TNP wants to help Tyg3rW01f unpack the last many boxes from his move so things can not only be FOUND, but placed in such manner as to be safe-er from further damage.

Comment

• Only if you help me pack my boxes.

TNP will let me hide at their house will my partner's mum visits.

Comment

• sure.....only if you don't mind coming to the US :P

TNP wants to go christmas shopping with me and some friends with me tomorrow, then help bake christmas cookies
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Actually, I do kind of want to do that.

TNP likes pumpkin spice flavored things.
          Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• false, just pumpkin pie.

TNP wants a white christmas. (I'm not getting one)
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True - but being summer it won't happen.

TNP still has a teddy bear

Comment

• True, plus an ever-growing flock of other stuffed animals (the hazards of working in a thrift store).

TNP is looking forward to getting finals over with and enjoying semester break.
                "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• False I am done with finals and school till January 22

Tnp is cold and tired

Comment

• You're half right. It's almost been warm here in Blacksburg.

TNP will not be at home until Friday.
                    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• false I'm home.

TNP woke up way to early this morning with a splitting headache.

Comment

• False, but it is a little unsettling waking up not knowing where I was.

TNP thinks a peanut butter hot chocolate sounds good.
                        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• True and I want it right now.

TNP is a fan of Christmas earrings

Comment

• False, but I also have no piercings, so...

TNP has their Christmas shopping done. (I do!)
                            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• true! finished it today!

TNP will help me cut out and bake sugar cookies, and bake the rest of the christmas cookies (in exchange of a small portion of them).

Comment

• False - I won't even make my work a second batch.

TNP will give me the motivation to finish packing (movers arrive tomorrow)

Comment

Working...
                                X