Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm in ur lot, towin ur kars and hurtin ur feelins!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth suburbandecay View Post
    Hell hath no Fury like Christine?
    Actually, I'm sure that Satan drives a '58 Plymouth Fury...probably in the same colors too
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
      Actually, I'm sure that Satan drives a '58 Plymouth Fury...probably in the same colors too
      Nah, only a BMW driver would have the surety that they were always right when doing everything wrong.
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
        No he drives a Coup DeVille.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post

If the Devil drives anything, it's probably a huge SuckUV that takes up two lanes on the highway.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Only in Brokenheartsville - and he wears a cowboy hat to cover up his horns.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

OK, I'm a country music fan and I didn't get this one until this post:

Quoth wolfie View Post
              Only in Brokenheartsville - and he wears a cowboy hat to cover up his horns.

Comment

Working...
              X