This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The chat isn't working for me.

Is this because I am new or is there something I need to change on my computer to get it to work?

I would have private messaged a moderator but it won't let me. It says I don't have permission to.

Chat hasn't been working for anyone lately. At this point, we have no idea when or even if it will be back.

As far as private messaging, you are currently unable to do so because you have no posting history. This was an unfortunate but necessary step we had to take a few years ago because of spammers. You can still use the "Contact us" link though.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
      Chat hasn't been working for anyone lately. At this point, we have no idea when or even if it will be back.

As far as private messaging, you are currently unable to do so because you have no posting history. This was an unfortunate but necessary step we had to take a few years ago because of spammers. You can still use the "Contact us" link though.
      Oh, ok. That's not good. I really wanted to join the chat.

I will just post on the forum. Thank you for clearing that up for me!

Comment

It turns out I was wrong. It isn't that it's not working, it's just that no one's been using it lately. I do think that you have to accomplish a posting history before you can access it though.
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
        X