Views:	1
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	2033403
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-06-13-053528.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	2033404

The white/grey spots I'm calling Huginn (Thought), while the black is Muninn (Memory). Both are named after the Nordic myth of the two ravens that advised Odin of goings on in the world. Both are sisters from the same litter--and they play-fight like mad. Muninn wouldn't come out into light for a decent pic, but she's all-black so far. I'll try for a better pic later.

Huginn is a jumper, and charges around the apartment at top speed, while Muninn is going to be the lapcat of the two. Both are about 2-3 months old.

Quotes from my roommate so far:

"Ow! I'm not a highway, dammit!"
    "Get out of there you damn furry little ninjas!" (He keeps his room closed, the kittens don't like that, and have been conspiring to sneak in to nose around.)
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Quoth Geek King View Post
    The white/grey spots I'm calling Huginn (Thought), while the black is Muninn (Memory).
    They're adorable. Now, if you get a third one, you'll have to call him Bob.

We always used to joke that Huginn and Muninn had a third brother that they never talked about: Bob. Bob always just wanted to break stuff.
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
    X