This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day

To those out there who are a father or father figure to someone in their lives. Today's a day to sit back and take pride in what you've done.

In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
    She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Quoth Der Cute View Post
    To those out there who are a father or father figure to someone in their lives. Today's a day to sit back and take pride in what you've done.

Thank you. Thank you so very much.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Der Cute View Post

I'll second this sentiment. Fathers and father-figures are awesome. Keep on rocking!
      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Does it count when you've been called "Father <insert first name here" and are NOT a priest/preacher/etc of any sort? I also wish to wish those who are fathers or father figures a belated Happy Fathers Day.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
        X