X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off topic warning.

Quoth Delphae View Post
    I'm 5'3 1/2" ... It is my family who won't let my lack of height go. GRRRR
    One of my nieces is named Elizabeth, which also happens to be my name, too. Last time I was at my brother's house, as I was hugging everyone goodbye, my brother just broke out laughing.

He turned to our mom and said "My Elizabeth is taller then your Elizabeth!" Then he turns to his wife and says, "Now do you know why I wanted to name Anna "Rebecca"?"

Out of my 20 nieces and nephews, only 2 are shorter then me. One's 10 and the other is 2. ::sigh:: It is funny though, because all the kids come running to see how much they've grown when I stop by for a visit.
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

More off topic nonsense...

The women on my mother's side of the family grow exactly ONE inch (and maybe an extra half) every generation.

My great grandmother was 5'0 at her tallest. My grandma is exactly 5'1. My mother WAS 5'2 at her tallest, but shrunk to 5'1. I somehow got lucky and got an extra half inch at 5'3 1/2. But if I'm anything like my mother, I will start shrinking in my middle to late 30s.

With my mom being 5'2 at her tallest and my dad at 6'4, I figured I'd get a happy medium at 5'7 or 5'8. But I ended up a munchkin with my mothers large breasts and hourglass figure. I guess that's not such a bad thing.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth bannedanna View Post
        How old is she? Hair and eyes generally darken significantly over time. My hair was a really pale gold when I was young, and it's now a deep strawberry blonde.
        Good point; mine was so light brown as a child as to be nearly blonde. It darkened to a medium brown in my later childhood, went quite auburn as a teenager, and now the natural new hair growth that isn't gray is a very dark brown. So I've been a little bit of everything, color-wise.
        He loves the world...except for all the people.
        --Men at Work

Comment

Aww that sucks!
          My Mom is 5'3" (I'm 5'5") and apparently the national avg is 5'4" for girls anyways. You are deffinitly not short. People can be such jerks! Give them an evil death stare next time and pretend your dipping there tiny heads in the fryer!!
          Be like the flower that perfumes the very hand that crushes it.

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
            He turned to our mom and said "My Elizabeth is taller then your Elizabeth!" Then he turns to his wife and says, "Now do you know why I wanted to name Anna "Rebecca"?"
            All these years, and I still don't have a namesake. :sigh:

Gotta love our brother, though.

Oh, yeah, and I'm taller than YOU. Nyah.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

whats funny on the appearence front, my father had dirty blond/light brown hair most of his childhood and teen years but around 20 it turn almost black. But my meimei was born with hair a rusty brown and now claimes to be a natural blonde. I am the only one who disagrees with her. but my hair is dark brown with alittle bit of light brown and auburn in it and classic Arizona highlights (aka sundamage)

Comment

Sorta back on topic....

I cannot believe that there are people out there who would say such things! Does "not any of your business" not mean anything anymore?
                -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
                -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Working...
                X