This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graves Woes

Just finished the grave shift at work this week & need to vent Some of the real scum of the earth come out during those times. A few notables are:

1)

A customer had a problem that was being investigated by the guys interstate. There was nothing I could about it, so he starts baiting me, trying to get me to admit that it's not good & that if it was me I'd cancel. I refused to answer (I don't see the point in these questions). When he got aggressive I said to him:

"Is this what you do at 2AM on a Saturday night? You call up call centres & bait people into saying things that you want them to say for whatever reason?"

He ended up hanging up on me, like I'd lose any sleep over it... I find out 2 nights later that the guy has a reputation & that the techs are ready to call him, but no one wants to. So consequently the customer waits because he gets aggressive with every rep he speaks to. If he was a bit nicer he would have had the problem fixed by now.

2)

I heard the following from the person I was working with (only one side of the conversation obviously):

"I'm going to ask you not to take that aggressive tone with me sir"

"Do you think it's appropriate for you to be talking to me like that sir?"

"Do you think you're speaking to me in a courteous & professional manner sir?"

"WELL YOU'RE NOT!!!!!" & he hung up

Of course I get the call back... it wasn't as bad as what he went through thankfully. I was ready for it though...

- There are more, but this is all that comes to head. I haven't been here for a long while, but it's nice to know there's someplace to go where I can vent.

Thanks guys
Working...
X