This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Sarcasm Alert!!*

it's policy to check signatures on credit slips. So I had a newbie (on her first day ^^ she was taking my money and giving orders out. Till this one woman, all she got was a small popcorn chicken. $4.76 with tax.
    Newbie: Can I see some I.D.?
    Asshat: (yelling) It's just $4! Why do you have to see I.D.?!
    FemmeAnime: (emphasis on capitals) I'm SORRY MA'AM. It's COMPANY POLICY!
    She flips the I.D. at us. It's goverment issue with photo and her name. It was Newbies call and she accepted it.
    Asshat: (still yelling ><) The signitures don't even match!!
    FemmeAnime: (rolls eyes)
    Asshat: Just give me my food!! I want my food!!!
    FemmeAnime: (gives food) Have a GREAT day!
    Asshat: (while driveing away, slow at first) **Screaming** SARCASM ALERT!! SARCASM ALERT!! SARCASM ALERT!!
    Femmeanime: (pissed beyond belief) FUCK YOU!!!

Another asshat
    Was half listening to her and thought I heard a four piece meal.
    FemmeAnime: What kind of salad would you like?
    Asshat: blah blah blah this meal
    FemmeAnime: Sorry, thought you said four piece meal
    Asshat: (really snottly) that not what I ordered!!
    *duh thats why I read back the order!*
    I'm taking another order over headset and her majesty pulls up. My co-worker saw what she did. Apparently when I didn't attend to her right away, princess did a . When I finially got to her she barely said anything when I asked if she wanted hot sauce ..... her phone conversation was too important.

Closing idiot!!

Guy comes to the window. We're closed. Are drive-thru lights are still on but the close sign is on the window. He doesn't believe us! >< Starts agrueing with my manager about how it's Friday and woe is me, that we are closed. He started screaming at her too, then drove off.
    V-Con 2009 and Anime Evolution 2010

Don't worry, one day they will be in a car accident because they are too high and mighty to obey streey signs.

Comment

Quoth FemmeAnime View Post
      Asshat: (while driveing away, slow at first) **Screaming** SARCASM ALERT!! SARCASM ALERT!! SARCASM ALERT!!

This is incredibly nerdy, and very dated. Did she also form the letter "L" with her thumb and finger and hold it to her forehead?
      She's probably that annoying woman at parties who wanders around with some random object claiming its a "stud detector" and making beeping noises with her mouth until every male guest impales himself on his cocktail fork.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Working...
      X