Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, we've got two DQ's here in town (and another next town over, just over the bridge -- aren't I lucky . . . ) But those flavors, pecan, german chocolate . . . we don't have. Just the normals like Butterfinger, M&Ms, Reeses and Heath (there's only a few to choose from . . .).
    This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Ah, if I could only take dairy without peeling wallpaper the unusual way. I've yet to try those lact aid I bought over in Canaldandia, but this is fun. Instant fumigation on demand!

Rapscallion

Comment

There's no Lactaid or its equivalent available in the UK? The horror!
        "Full price for gum?! That dog won't hunt, monsignor." - Philip J. Fry

Comment

I asked at a major chain of apothecaries and at a doctor's visit - oddly enough, no.

Rapscallion

Comment

Oh god....the pumpkin pie blizzard is my crack cocaine. Oh, how I love when November rolls around and that promo comes up.....yumyumyum....

Comment

Sigh... I'm living in China, and while there is Dairy Queen here it's not quite the same. At least I don't think they had green tea blizzards in the States. I've taken to it, and wish that DQs in the States offered it too. On the other hand, I'd really like to try some US-only flavors (no Nerds or pumpkin pie blizzards here- I've been here in China 2 whole years, so I know it's not available as a time-limited thing either).

Comment

[QUOTE=Andara Bledin;115191]Um... There's one in Oklahoma City, at least....
                [QUOTE]

There *used* to be one at that location, and it was right around the corner from my parent's house... I guess I didn't appreciate what I had when I had it... )-;
                Last edited by WSDuckie; 05-11-2007, 06:22 PM.
                I'm sorry to inform you that my capacity to care has taken a plunge, much like the popularity of Tom Cruise after his "you don't know the history of psychiatry" rant on national TV.

Comment

Well.... I decided to actually look up the Dairy Queen site...

It exists. And it has locations listed.

There are at least 10 that are in Oklahoma.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I like to try a different Blizzard flavor every time I go. Last time I had the banana creme pie one.... to DIE for
                    GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Wiat... banana cream pie blizzard?

*checks the DQ site for one near her, while wiping drool from chin*

Ooh... they got one at the local mall....

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I think it would be very interesting to try Green Tea.....

Banana Cream Pie is delicious....

I can't wait until November for Pumpkin Pie.....
                        Insanity : a perfect rational adjustment to an insane world. - R.D. Lang

Comment

Jade I think you've started a run on DQ's all over the world. You might want to send out the Blizzard signal so they know it's coming!
                          I used to be disgusted... Now I'm just amused

Comment

I know... I know.... I need to find someone to make me a really cool avatar just for that....

Sad to say, but I quit working there last week, I have wedding plans to accomplish, getting married July 7th, and didn't have time to work.

I will ALWAYS be a loyal DQ advocate though....lol
                            Insanity : a perfect rational adjustment to an insane world. - R.D. Lang

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                              Wiat... banana cream pie blizzard?
                              I'm not kidding. It was fantabulous. I might just pick one up tonight on the way home
                              GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

i love dairy queen.... omg have you tried their new waffle bowls??? heaven

Comment

Working...
                                X