Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, this is normal. I have lost count of how many threads are on this site talking about this.

Comment

SC: I would like Evian
      Me: We don't have Evian, we have Harrogate Spa mineral water.
      SC: I want Evian!
      Me: We don't sell Evian
      SC: You sold me some last week!
      Me: We have never carried Evian on board
      No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Yesterday, I had a customer that had lottery slips that had a 5 day spot filled in which meant the numbers were good for 5 drawings. When I did the slips, it only did one day for each slip. The customer wanted it on one ticket. I offered to redo the numbers but he wanted to do them himself.

When he came back with the new slips, I put them through the machine and the same thing happened. The customer got mad, insisted that I didn't know what I was doing, and to get someone who did. I got my service desk coworker to help and I explained the situation to her. She explained to the customer that the system changed and that the number of days filled on the slip couldn't be read by the machine. The customer insisted that it was a machine problem not a system problem. He even wanted my coworker to get the non winning tickets out of the trash to check them since he believed that the machine messed up when it mentioned they weren't winners but those tickets stayed in the trash.

This customer treated me like I was dumb which really bothered me and he left eventually. Truth is, I'm able to work the lottery better than most of my service desk coworkers including the front end manager.
        My Fanfic Page
        My Fiction Page
        My Social Group
        My Pet Social Group
        My You Tube Channel

Comment

Working...
        X