This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

speaking of reductions

My former manager just came back from four months of LOA for a breast reduction surgery. For her I think it was more of a medical need than anything else. When she graduated from high school she says she had to wear a DD bra (have no idea what the numbers are) but three kids later she was an incredible GG! (as best as I can remember) At 35 she has to walk with one of those four tipped canes because of back problems. After her surgery she is much happier and can get around much easier, and she says she enjoys being a perky EE...
    'Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!'
    'While we Live, Let us Live!'

Comment

I get the boob comments too... I guess if I dare have an E-cup, I must deserve comments and glares!

I got really sick of it once, got the usual "hey, you've got big boobs" comments, and I looked at him really shocked, than started screaming "OMG I have? Eeeek! Where?! Where?! Get them off, argh!" and waved my airs around as if I was getting attacked by something. The guy looked at me, blushed, and slinked away.

Oh, and for you big-boobed girls? if you're in Europe, http://www.bravissimo.com rules!

Comment

I'm overweight and my mother manages to slip nasty comments about it into every conversation and bit of good news I give her. Even my uni grades. Next time I'm hanging up on her then going to pig out on ice-cream - just to spite her.

Ha.
        "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Good for you! The nerve of your own mother to act like that! What is WRONG with people?
          Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

If you get any comments about weight remember what I always say.

Yes, I'm ugly
            Yes, I'm gross
            Yes, I'm overweight
            Yes, I'm weird but at least I'm not you.
            The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Who on here always states on threads like these, that you can lose weight, but you can't fix stupid? Or is it fix ugly?

I'm a bit vague with that, but I remember someone saying that, and it made me laugh. It's a good comeback to nosy people making unnecessary comments about weight.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

"you can't fix stupid"- Ron White is a comedic genius

Comment

I know Ron White says it, but someone on here said it once too....oh great One, please rise and admit your ways with words.....

When I used to live at home, we'd always watch Blue Collar Comedy and my mom would immediately leave the room when Ron White came on. She absolutely hates him. I can't understand why.......

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                    When I used to live at home, we'd always watch Blue Collar Comedy and my mom would immediately leave the room when Ron White came on. She absolutely hates him. I can't understand why.......
                    That's the way i feel about Larry the Cable Guy. My mute button gets a workout when he's on.

Comment

my wife gets the boob looks too. She says she's kinda used to it but it still annoys her sometimes.
                      She's friends with a lady i work with who is also rather busty. For some reason this seems to mean its ok for this lady to come in and discuss having a big chest with me because "you're wife's got big boobs, you know what its like"
                      Rather odd really

Hey Seshat is http://www.lisaslacies.com.au/ any good. She's not been able to find exactly what she's after at Bellaforma, so I might direct he to this site.
                      Be Nicer To Retail Workers 2K18, also known as: stop being an incredibly shitty human to people just doing their job.

Comment

I find Ron White fairly amusing, but I just can't figure out what's supposed to be funny about Larry the Cable Guy.

Bill Engvall, on the other hand? Pure gold. every time.

Comment

I am 6'-3" and I weigh 240 lbs. (According to my doc I'm too short for my weight, heh).

I rarely to never get weight comments, my mother, grandmother, sometimes, but not often. Height I get all the damn time. It doesn't bother me really, but it gets old at times.

Worse part? When I was 14 I was 6'-1". I was 6'-3" when I graduated high school . I grew 2" in 4 years. By the 10th grade a lot of guys caught up with me. That got me a lot of comments on being "short" now that they hit puberty apparently. (I hit it at 10, so I was always ahead of everyone else)

Comment

Quoth Horsetuna View Post
                            I'm still trying to figure out the appeal of fatty lumps on one's chest (B cup here)
                            Genetic hardwiring. A larger breasted woman is, in theory, more capable of feeding any offspring he may knock her up with.

Comment

Big ones, I guess, to men, are just more fascinating to look (oops I mean OOGLE and stare) at.

Personally, from a girl's POV, they'll look no matter what size they are and find some kind of rude comment to make thinking it will blow you over the moon with love.

Comment

Wow some of you girls are bitter. I try very hard not to look at any woman (other than my wife) because I don't want to be called a pervert, and it's rude for the most part. Now I know there are some real pigs out there, but I'm sure there are some real pigs of women too. Remember the diet coke commercials with all the women running to the window to watch the construction worker take his shirt off?

Ladies, I ask you, if you are wearing a shirt that hangs down to your mid chest and goes up past your belly button (obviously accenting your breasts) Aren't you planning on people looking at them?

I mean obvious ogling/staring is a problem (and completley wrong in the work place) and shouldn't be done, but a quick glance seems to be the point of those shirts.

Men like breasts for no real reason. We've been brought up to like them, and that seeing them was taboo. You hear something is bad enough then you seeing it is exciting.

Comment

Working...
                                X