X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit score..

A friend of mine mentioned this to a group of us over emil today:

I'll never forget the guy who yelled at me back when I was a sales rep and I told him he had to pay a deposit for his second line. Was screaming about his jaguar he drove an told me 'I have a beacon score of 420!!!'

I'll never forget the look on his face when I told him how bad a 420 was... He really didn't know lol

How can you not know what your credit score means? (For those of you who don't know, the US bases your eligability for loans based on your financial respoinsibility (debts paid off, bills paid etc..). It ranges from 350 (lowest) to 850 (highest). Obviously higher is better, so this guy was in the bottom of the barrel.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Then again, there are these people:

Customer: My internet don't work. I'll have you know my credit score is over 800.
    Me: That affects neither your internet connection nor the fact that life's going to suck sometimes. [I phrase that a little more carefully, but it's pretty much what I mean.]
    I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

Working...
    X