This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Can't Tie Up the Express Lane

Today, I had a couple different customers that said that a few of the items weren't coming up right. Both times I told them that they could fix it at the service desk and that I couldn't tie up the express lane. The first customer was understanding. However, the second customer asked me in a not so happy tone if she had to walk all the way to the service desk for a price problem and I told her yes.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Do you have price checkers at your store? Price check bitchers at least we are polite enough to see if you can get that product cheaper? Express lanes should have a sign that says "price checks can't be done on express but should be at the customer service desk.
    Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Comment

When I get trapped on Satan's Express Lane (aka Register #1) and have to tell people they have to go to the service counter for certain things (like refunds), some of them act like the wanker in the second example you gave. They roll their eyes, huff and puff, and whine any variation of "I HAVE to go over THERE?"

It would take you about four, maybe five, but no more than SIX steps from Register 1 over to the service counter. OH NOES!! THE HORROR!!

Whenever I get a Sucky Customer like that, inside I am cackling with mad demented glee, and thinking "yep, that's right. Sucks to be you, loser."
      ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

We don't have official price checkers unless you count the baggers and/or desk employees. I would've checked the price myself but it was really busy and I couldn't leave the register.
        My Fanfic Page
        My Fiction Page
        My Social Group
        My Pet Social Group
        My You Tube Channel

Comment

Quoth Amethyst Hunter View Post
          When I get trapped on Satan's Express Lane (aka Register #1) and have to tell people they have to go to the service counter for certain things (like refunds), some of them act like the wanker in the second example you gave. They roll their eyes, huff and puff, and whine any variation of "I HAVE to go over THERE?"

It would take you about four, maybe five, but no more than SIX steps from Register 1 over to the service counter. OH NOES!! THE HORROR!!

Whenever I get a Sucky Customer like that, inside I am cackling with mad demented glee, and thinking "yep, that's right. Sucks to be you, loser."

I love how they act so childish when you tell them to go somewhere else. Like we will go with your request by acting like you're 3 years old. Thank god I don't know people like that to be hanging around with, especially when they get pissed off over something so insignificent!
          Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Comment

Working...
          X