This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Kogarashi View Post
    Going out on a hunch here but I'm guessing the restaurant does not have a 30 minute delivery guarantee.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• I can't believe the manager would still let this guy eat there after being aggressive.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• Quoth Mr Hero View Post
        I can't believe the manager would still let this guy eat there after being aggressive.
        That made me mad. I would've loudly expressed my disgust that the manager threw the employee under the bus and rewarded the jerk for his threatening behavior, said I wouldn't dine anyplace that does that, and walk out. It'd be nice if the folks behind me did the same thing. Might get through that manager's skull.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
          That made me mad...
          This story really ticked me off as well, and I agree the poor employee was not only thrown under the bus but run over several times. If you read the replies to this story you'll see they are uniform in that this clown should NOT have been rewarded for his actions but should have been immediately told to leave and not return.

If I'd been in line and seen this asshat get seated before me I would have immediately registered a complaint with the manger before leaving, and inform corporate and the media exactly why I would not be eating there again...

Comment

• Quoth Mr Hero View Post
            I can't believe the manager would still let this guy eat there after being aggressive.
            I hate that the manager sat the guy, but I understand why. Had he actually gotten physical with the employee, and a report had to be made with the corporate higher-ups (if there are any) about it, the higher-ups would've wanted to know why the manager didn't diffuse the situation.

Corporate can't control crazy customers (say that five times fast!), but they can control their managers.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              Corporate can't control crazy customers (say that five times fast!), but they can control their managers.

That is all...

Comment

• You tried saying it five times fast, didn't you?
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                  But why do they have to reward those crazy customers?
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                    Exactly. Maybe if more of these idiots were punished for their behaviour, there would be less SCs in the world.
                    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                      Because money. The bottom line. That is all that Corporate considers.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
                        Because money. The bottom line. That is all that Corporate considers.
                        True...and the reason corporate treats sucktomers like royalty and staff like expendable cogs...

Comment

• On a lighter note, I've always wondered about this.
                          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                            On a lighter note, I've always wondered about this.
                            Lol. My cat would always give the vet a "If Lace wasn't here, you'd be SO DEAD" look the whole time. And then try and claw him once he'd finished checking her. I miss my cat...

Who knows what's in soft drinks anyway?
                            My DeviantArt.

Comment

• One man's proposal to his girlfriend lets another woman dodge a bullet.
                              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• What. A. Bitch. This employee is well out of it!
                                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                                X