Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abracadabra. You feel...some other way.

I wish I wasn't working Wednesday, aka Another Damn Senior Day™
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Granted. You're working Thursday instead. Oh, look, the store's moved Senior Day to Thursdays!

I wish I could get that library job.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
        Granted. You're working Thursday instead. Oh, look, the store's moved Senior Day to Thursdays!

I wish I could get that library job.
        Granted. You can read all about the consquences on this forum.

I wish I could get all of my Lego collection sorted.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post

Granted. However, the wish fairy misheard you and thought you said "scattered" instead of "sorted" so your Lego collection is now scattered across all 50 states.

I wish I had a bigger bedroom . . .
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post

Granted, but now you have to sort your various bricks all out by size AND by color... have fun with that!

I wish I had become a Guitar God like I always dreamed of doing.
            "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
            --StanFlouride

Comment

• Wow! Two grants of the same wish. Maybe my earlier wish for more wishes was granted.

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
              I wish I had a bigger bedroom . . .
              Granted. You now have the biggest bedroom in the world. Guess where my Lego collection was scattered to?

Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
              I wish I had become a Guitar God like I always dreamed of doing.
              Granted, but those burnt offerings turn your stomach.

I wish I could be cured of what ails me.

Comment

• Granted, but now you're plagued with what ails everyone else in the world!

I wish I could write the Great American Novel.
                My LiveJournal

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
                  Granted, but now you're plagued with what ails everyone else in the world!

I wish I could write the Great American Novel.
                  Granted... but now you're dead, because you wrote it 100 years ago!

I wish I could teleport wherever I want to go!
                  "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                  --StanFlouride

Comment

• granted! but its so tiring that when you appear you sleep for 3 days.

I wish the lady's stuff next door will be given to me in payment for moving it out for her landlord.
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted, but it includes 3000 clown statuettes and 8000 Precious Moments figurines, and you can't get rid of them, even on eBay! So they're staring at you, from every wall, forever and ever...

I wish I could be a Hollywood actress.
                      My LiveJournal

Comment

• Granted, but along with fame and fortune, you acquire a stalker not of the "romantic comedy" type. More like the "Becky Schaeffer" type.

I wish my uncle and grandma coming up from North Carolina were coming for happier reasons (family funeral on Friday).
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                          Granted, but along with fame and fortune, you acquire a stalker not of the "romantic comedy" type. More like the "Becky Schaeffer" type.

I wish my uncle and grandma coming up from North Carolina were coming for happier reasons (family funeral on Friday).
                          Granted. They're just coming in early so they can be back in time for the Annual BBQ festival in Lexington (it's in October.)

I wish I didn't have to hang the cigarette price increases on all the cartons this morning . . .
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted. You just have to ring up all the sales and let the customers be surprised by the new price.

I wish it was bedtime.
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted but now you have a horrible case of insomnia and can't sleep.

I wish I was all packed and ready for the camping trip this weekend.
                              It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. -Office space

Comment

• Granted. Your live is now devoid of purpose until the weekend.

I wish for a sushi lunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X