Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know where I can get some semi-accurate pricing?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know where I can get some semi-accurate pricing?

I've got some old baseball cards just collecting dust. I know they probably aren't worth much, but I'm wondering if any of you know of a place (preferably online) where I can get semi-accurate dollar figures for what they might be worth.

I don't necessarily want to sell them, I'm just curious.

Same with other sports memorabilia. I've got a hockey jersey I don't really want, and I'm thinking about selling it.
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Do a Google search on "baseball card value".
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
      Do a Google search on "baseball card value".
      I've done that, and prices are all over the place.
      Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Beckett's, maybe, but it might not be worth paying for unless you have a large collection with a fair number of known rare/valuable cards.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
        X