Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between Dog Owners and Cat Owners

Dog Owner:
    "I bought my dog for $3,000. Here are her adoption papers, her pedigree, her vet records, and vaccination records."

Cat Owner:
    "I was leaving work and found my cat behind the dumpster."

Dog Owner:
    "Last night, my $3,000 dog got loose from the back yard. We looked all over the neighborhood, but couldn't find her. The next day, she came back with a 5-week-old kitten. That's how we got our cat."
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Cat owner:
    "Last month my cat got out, then came back several hours later. Now, I will soon own several kittens..."
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

My cat cost me about $80 in adoption and vet fees. He was found abandoned along a roadside. Who would abandon such an adorable and friendly kitten? Well, their loss is my gain!
      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
      -Mira Furlan

Comment

Working...
      X