No announcement yet.

Music update! Making Progress!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still only have chords for four songs, but I'm really going to try to have chords for 10, and have them all recorded at a not-too-distant date. I'd rather record a "full" 10 song album rather than an EP.

Right now I'm aiming for the end of Summer. Hopefully, sooner though. I think I have mic positions and such figured out. So putting chords to the remaining songs and recording them all is next.

After that, I am considering getting some CDs made, which will probably take a couple of weeks. And a vinyl "pressing" to hang on my wall (which, I've heard, can take up to 10 weeks).

I haven't decided yet if I want to do anything with them digitally, yet.
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Instrument parts complete for 9 of 10 tracks! I'm hoping to get to the 10th later this week or early next week...then time for vocals!

Comment

All tracks done! Album art designed!

Next up, submitting my digital files! Then (hopefully) in 2 to 6 weeks I'll be on digital platforms for streaming and download!

Comment

Post links when you got 'em.
          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Submitted all of my stuff for digital distribution this morning! Just waiting for approval, then they'll distribute it to many of the streaming/download services!!

I don't expect to make a lot of money on this, but the fact that it's out there in the world is pretty cool!

I'm here in the States, but if you're in North America, South America, most of Europe, Japan, or Australia, you should be able to find it somewhere once it's out!

Comment

Yes!!

Digital Releases are starting to show up! I checked Pandora and my release is there now! Awesome!

Comment

Working...
              X