Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In addition to reddit.com, FARK.com, a popular internet news site, also brought a link to the CS board; specifically Aaron's "Vinegar Boy" saga.
    "Oh, you hate your job? There's a club for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet down at the bar." ~Drew Carey

Comment

Last week, Reddit for Kusanagi's Ghetto Superstar - this week the front page of Fark for the Vinegar Boy saga, plus some Reddit, plus some others.

That poor server's been screaming in pain, but GBM's worked his magic and we should be in plain sailing waters for the moment.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth mae View Post
        Not surprised the server got Farked this morning when I saw the link. There's a great thread going on over there!
        Where? I'm looking at fark.com and I can't see it anywhere. Maybe I just need new glasses...
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
          Where? I'm looking at fark.com and I can't see it anywhere. Maybe I just need new glasses...
          Ask.. and ye shall receive!

http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comm...IDLink=3140955

Comment

Quoth Sandman View Post
            Thanks!

Wow, read some of those responses! It's amazing. Almost like back in the days when Aaron first posted the story!
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I'm glad the site's up and working again. I was so bored yesterday without it...and I missed my chance to catch up on stuff from when I was on vacation.

Quoth Lyger View Post
              In addition to reddit.com, FARK.com, a popular internet news site, also brought a link to the CS board; specifically Aaron's "Vinegar Boy" saga.
              "Vinegar Boy" has also been linked on FreeOnes.com.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
              X