This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s Been 6 Years ?

It looks like I haven’t logged in since July of 2013! Lots of catching up to do! I hope I see some familiar names and get to know some ones. 😃

back. I hope you enjoy some of our stories.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Welcome back!
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

back to !

We've plenty of chocolates to share, and someone should be along with (age-appropriate) libations and other forms of entertainment shortly.

As always, please feel free to drop me or another Mod a line if you have any questions or concerns
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Hello again.
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

6 years? Let me guess... you beat a customer with one of those divider thingies and they've just now paroled you?
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
              6 years? Let me guess... you beat a customer with one of those divider thingies and they've just now paroled you?
              Haha no I moved from customer service into childcare and took care of literal babies until they closed shop. Now I deal with customers again but in more of an administrative/supervisory capacity.

I think I may have either changed my handle after the 2nd site attack or my posts were just so old they’ve been filtered out. I discovered this place back in 2002.

Comment

Too bad we can't deal with customers the way we do with babies. Complaining? Stick a pacifier in their mouths.
                My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

Quoth YamiNoHime View Post
                  ... Stick a pacifier in their mouths.
                  Dip it in superglue first...
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I like the way you think
                    My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

A friend of mine went from running a day care (her room was the 2-3 year olds) to managing an IT group. She said that the day care was the absolute best training she could have had for the IT group...
                      “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                      One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                      The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Yeeep, it's been something like that, haha!
                        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Working...
                        X