Hey Argabarga, here's one for you ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Argabarga, here's one for you ...

My apartment building has paid-for parking, both at ground level and in an underground parking garage. I got a ground-level parking space several months ago. Came home the other day to find two polite notes on my vehicle, both along the lines of "Please don't park here; this is my spot, which I am paying for, beside the black truck."

Me:

The truck to one side of me is RED. There was a black vehicle of some kind on the other side but I'd call it a van, not a truck.

Also, as I said, I've had this spot for some months now. I wrote as much (politely) on the back of one of the notes and left it pinned underneath my rear windshield wiper. I took the other note to the office and showed it to them. There was no signature so I only hoped they could figure out who it was.

A day or so later, I found one of our tenant/supervisors and told her the whole story. These are tenants who do rotating duties as on-site authorities during, for example, the night hours. They likely get some kind of benefit from it - reduced rent, maybe? - but I don't know for sure. This particular one is the one that ALWAYS seems to be either on duty or at hand (as she was on this day) whenever I have an issue.

Turns out they had figured out who had written the note. It was the driver of the gigantic black van (?) to one side of me. On her other side was ... a black truck.

Soooo ... she's writing to tell me her parking space is beside the black truck and she's already parked beside a black truck ...
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero
Working...
X